Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Share a selfie of your favorite prayer position. #faithelement
- Share a photo of something that expresses your approach to prayer. #faithelement
- Share this Quote: “The fewer the words, the better the prayer.” — Martin Luther
- Share this Quote: “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.” — Saint Teresa of Avila
- Share this Quote: “To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.” — Victor Hugo
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/9-32-open-honest-real/ )