Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Share a photo of something the power or beauty of light. #faithelement
- Share a photo of something that reflects the reality of darkness. #faithelement
- Share this Quote: “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Share this Quote: “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu
- Share this Quote: “I live and love in God’s peculiar light.” – Michelangelo
- Share this Quote: “It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/9-13-exposing-darkness/ )
- Share this video: “Light in the Darkness” ( )