Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Share a photo of something that reflects the idea of being included. #faithelement
- Share a photo of something that reflects the idea of being excluded. #faithelement
- Share this Quote: “The central tenet of Christianity as it has come down to us is that we are to reach out when our instinct is to pull inward; to give when we want to take; to love when we are inclined to hate; to include when are tempted to exclude.” —Jon Meacham
- Share this Quote: “If you have men who will exclude any of God’s creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.” — Francis of Assisi
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/9-11-trusting-the-promises/ )
- Share this video: “The Promises of God” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BrwvG-6Hj8&feature=youtu.be)