Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take and Share a photo of something that represents generosity of some sort #faithelement
- Share this quote: “Funny thing is that the poorer people are, the more generous they seem to be.” —Dolly Parton
- Share this quote: “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.” — William E. Gladstone
- Share this quote: “We should be inspired by people… who show that human beings can be kind, brave, generous, beautiful, strong-even in the most difficult circumstances.” — Rachel Corrie
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-52-generous-giving/ )
- Share this: Many will be traveling this weekend. Share this fully unlocked Bible Background Video with them: (https://vimeo.com/195456148)