Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take and Share a photo of something that expressed peace. #faithelement
- Share this quote: “I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness; I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too. I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that everything will change for the better, that this cruelty too shall end, that peace and tranquility will return once more.” — Anne Frank
- Share this quote: “Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone’s face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.” — Henri Nouwen
- Share this quote: “Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love.” — Francis of Assisi
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-48-instruments-of-peace/ )
- Share and watch this video, “Security Alert!” (https://youtu.be/xgCX3LBevXg):