Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Share a picture of something that reminds you of the reality of death. #faithelement
- Share the name of someone who’s life and legacy has changed your life. #faithelement
- Share this quote: “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” — Mark Twain
- Share this quote: “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” — Albert Pike
- Share this quote: “I decided to devote my life to telling the story because I felt that having survived I owe something to the dead. and anyone who does not remember betrays them again.” — Elie Wiesel
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-43-did-it-matter/ )