Near Death Reflections
For the session to be discussed on October 2, 2016
2 Timothy 1:1-14
In this section of 2 Timothy, Paul seems to be near death and has some things he wants to impress on his friend Timothy. What do we learn about our family and friends, and what do we learn about ourselves, by walking with them through their own experiences with death?
On this Podcast:
Darian Duckworth, guest
Learn more about our team.
- Darian mentions at the beginning a previous podcast episode featuring the value of experience.
- Darian references the movie The Preacher’s Wife.
- Bert talks about Warren Zevon’s Keep Me in Your Heart. (Warning—have tissues handy!)
- Darian mentions Rory & Joey Feek’s last album.
- Try our small group curriculum! New subscribers can enjoy a completely free month of the premium edition of FaithElement!
- Please leave us a review at iTunes!