For the session to be discussed on September 25, 2016
1 Timothy 6:6-19
Is having wealth sinful? Or is it what we do with our money (and our attitude toward it) that God cares about? On this episode, we talk about how money can be used to hurt others, and how money can be used to build up the body of Christ.
On this Podcast:
- Bert, in fine fashion, gives us a menagerie of musical references including Cyndi Lauper, Bono, and Pink Floyd!
- Daniel discusses Citizens United and the Mylan/Epi-Pen controversy.
- Nikki mentions this story about JK Rowling’s charitable giving.
- Try our small group curriculum! New subscribers can enjoy a completely free month of the premium edition of FaithElement!
- Please leave us a review at iTunes!