Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take and share a picture of something that expresses a prayer. #faithelement
- Take and share a picture of something that highlights something needing prayer. #faithelement
- Share this quote: “To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” — Martin Luther
- Share this quote: “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.” — Saint Teresa of Avila
- Share this quote: “Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” — Soren Kierkegaard
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-38-let-it-all-out/ )
- Share this video blog on prayer: ( https://youtu.be/aLpmzkdO7p4 )