For the session to be discussed on August 28, 2016
There seems to be a necessary blurring of the lines between the holy and unholy according to the author of Hebrews. What might it mean for God’s holy people (the church) to get outside of the church walls and venture out into the unholy world—only to find that it is holy as well?
On this Podcast:
- Bert alludes to Arlo Guthrie’s Last Train.
- Nikki recalls a Dorothy Day quote, “I really only love God as much as I love the person I love the least.”
- Daniel and Nikki reference a Tony Campolo story about a woman named Agnes.
- Try our small group curriculum! New subscribers can enjoy a completely free month of the premium edition of FaithElement!
- Please leave us a review at iTunes!