Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the Faithelement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Buckle Up” TV clip and ask:
- If God called you to pack up everything, move somewhere new, and learn new skills, how would it make you feel and why?
- For what unexpected things in life do you need to buckle up?
- What do you typically do in order to prepare yourself for uncertainty?
- In what ways do the disturbing events of the past year affect your feelings about being prepared and why?
Read Hebrews 12:18-29, then watch the Bible Background Video.
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing