Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take and share a picture of something that represents freedom #faithelement
- Take and share a picture of something that represents the law or legalism #faithelement
- Share this quote: “Life in the spirit frees us from the burden of making everyone else like us and holding them to a strict set of laws. Rather we are free to love, to forgive, to offer grace and mercy.” — Nikki Hardeman
- Share this quote: “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” — Lewis B. Smedes
- Share this: Listen to this podcast ahead of our meeting time ( https://faithelement.net/8-26-freedom-to-love/ )