Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the Faithelement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Tell the group that they look like they need a laugh today, then play the Religion and Message Bible video (You will need to play the first four minutes. You can stop it around that point or if your group enjoys Tim then it has a little more material that might be helpful for today). Ask:
- How did you feel about Tim talking about liquor in this video?
- What did you think that the people around you were thinking as they watched this and why?
- What kinds of food or drinks do you use on special occasions that might surprise other people, and why do you think they’d be surprised?
- In what ways do the way you celebrate things identify you to others?
Read John 2:1-11, then watch the Bible Background Video.
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing