Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- Take and share a photo of something you or someone else has created.
- Think about it: what is something creative God has done in your life?
- Share this quote: “I spent a lot of years trying to outrun or outsmart vulnerability by making things certain and definite, black and white, good and bad. My inability to lean into the discomfort of vulnerability limited the fullness of those important experiences that are wrought with uncertainty: Love, belonging, trust, joy, and creativity to name a few. ” — Brene Brown
- Share this quote: “Creativity takes courage.” — Henri Matisse
- IDEA: want to send an email to your group ahead of the session to get them thinking about it? Feel free to copy/paste part of “Nikki’s Notes” to send in an email, and encourage them to also listen to this session’s podcast (https://faithelement.net/8-01-creatively-redemptive) (the podcast requires no login to access or share).