Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the Faithelement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the Jogging video and ask questions like:
- When have you started on a journey to somewhere and found that getting there was far different than you thought it would be?
- We realize that Michael Jr. is exaggerating as a comedian what happened, but how would you feel as the woman jogging and why?
- How would you feel as Michael Jr. and why?
- What does his story tell us about taking risks and trusting other people?
Read the third and fourth chapters of the Book of Ruth, if time allows. If not, summarize these chapters, then watch the Bible Background Video for this session.
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing