Social Media Prompts
In the days leading up to your group gathering around this session, feel free to copy and paste (and edit, if you wish) these prompts and get them in front of your group using email, Facebook, Twitter or whatever method works best for your group.
The goal of the prompts is to encourage persons to begin engaging with the theme of the session, and to begin to discover its relevance in their lives.
Use some or all of these, or edit them, or create your own.
- What’s the most hopeful thing that’s happened in your life this year?
- Think of a friend who needs hope. What is one way you can help
- Where can you see God working in our world to bring hope — today?
- What parts of our world feel hopeless? Offer these to God in prayer.
- Have any visions lately? Take some part of our world or your life that feels hopeless and imagine that God transforms it for the better. What does it look like? If you can imagine it, can you and God make it happen?