Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Share the Cliff Clavin explains things video (Stop at 2:50) and ask the group:
- What do you think of Cliff’s explanations for things and why?
- Who do you know who is like Cliff, and why do you think so?
- What are some stupid questions that you’re afraid to ask?
- To whom do you most often find yourself explaining things and why?
- What do you think is worse and why: to ask a ridiculous question or to give a ridiculous answer?
- How does the idea that our questions might not be well-received affect our ability to ask them?
Have your group read 1 Corinthians 15:35-50 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing