Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Share the “Another One Rides the Bus” clip and ask:
- What do you think of this modern rendition of a classic parody song?
- Which of the famous people from the 1980’s did you recognize as being parodied in the video?
- Parody aside, when have you been in a situation where you were frustrated over the number of people who were present?
- How do you typically respond when you find yourself in such situations?
- What kind of people tend to draw a negative response most quickly when you find yourself in a crowd?
- In what ways does your initial reaction to people impact the way others see you?
Have someone read aloud Romans 15:4-13 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing