Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Wilson” movie clip and ask:
- What do you know about the movie Castaway?
- Why in movie Castaway does main character create Wilson?
- Why is he so upset about losing Wilson?
- What do you think that teaches us about our need to work together in relationships?
- How do personal relationships relate to the common good?
Have your group read 1 Corinthians 12:1-11, then play the Bible Background Video. Ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing