Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Share with your group the “10 Things That You’ve been Doing Wrong…” video (it runs about 10 minutes, so you need to cut it short, depending on your available time). Ask:
- Which of these things was most or least surprising to you and why?
- What are some other things that you believe people do incorrectly, and how might they better do them?
- At what point in your life do you think other people might believe you were doing something incorrectly, and how did you know?
- How do you typically react when you see someone do something the wrong way and why?
- When does it make a difference whether you do things correctly and when doesn’t it?
Have someone read aloud Acts 8:4-17, then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing