Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Show the Spiderman clip and ask:
- How often have you heard the essential message of this clip and under what circumstances?
- What did you argue over with your parents or guardians while you were growing up?
- How important do you think those arguments are now and why?
- In what ways might we be shaped by the various points of conflict we have with our families while growing up?
- How does the process of working out our personal faith play out in the way we relate to others as we develop?
Have someone read aloud Luke 2:41-52, then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing