Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Triple Dog Dare” video clip and ask:
- Why does the kid give into the dare?
- In what way does this dramatized classic movie scene show us the power of fact checking?
- As silly as this scene may be, what do we learn about frozen objects and your tongue?
- Why do you think the kids needed proof?
- Why do you think they did not want to go first?
- How important are facts in our faith this time of year?
Have someone read aloud Read Luke 3:1-6 then play Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing