Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Show the Ballad of Mark Stuart (it’s 9 minutes) and/or the “Hands and Feet” video, then ask:
- What would it be like to be professional singer and lose the ability to sing?
- How much do you think he questioned God when he could no longer be leader of a band when he had done that most of his adult life?
- What would cause Mark Stuart to press on with caring for poor children in Haiti after playing shows to large crowds?
- How does he find fulfillment now as opposed to the time when he was a singer?
Read Psalm 146 then watch the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing