Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Start by sharing the “Why” video and asking:
- What most stands out to you about this video and why?
- When have you had difficulty telling people how you really feel about something?
- What makes it so hard to express ourselves when we feel that something is wrong?
- How confident are you that the people closest to you are aware of how you feel about things, in general, and why?
- What does expressing our feelings about the state of the world have to do with our faith?
Read Job 23:1-17 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing