Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Start by asking:
- What were your favorite things to do on the playground as a kid (or if you are comfortable acting like a kid now)?
- How did you feel about the classic playground equipment like the slide, monkey bars, swings, and/or the merry go round?
Play the “Playground Mishaps” video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing