Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the Flashback video and ask:
- How many cell phones have you ever owned and what was your first cell phone like compared to the one you use today?
- If you remember this time in history of cell phones, how did you feel about cell phones then?
- Would you want to go back to fake cell phones or car bag phones?
- What would be your advice to someone if they wanted to use that type of technology today?
- Which of our current tech devices do you think might look equally questionable tin the future and why?
Have someone read aloud First Corinthians 2:1-5 and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing