Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Bad Table Manners” video and ask:
- Why did Carrie get up from the table?
- How would you have handled the situation if you were Carrie?
- When you are at a formal dinner occasion, what cultural table manners do you have trouble following?
- What kinds of things do people while eating that get on your nerves and why?
- Why do we have so many rules about dining and why are many of these rules so important to us?
Read Luke 14:1-14 before watching the Bible Background Video. Ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing