Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Share the Mom Wisdom video and ask:
- What are some of the more important words of wisdom that your parents gave you?
- Which of those most important words of wisdom were most difficult for you to accept and why?
- What wisdom do you sometimes try to share, only to have it meet with resistance?
- How might it affect your view of tradition if you were without much family, didn’t have many friends, and was an outcast in society?
- When is tradition good and when is it not so good?
Read Luke 13:10-17 before watching the Bible Background Video. Ask the group:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing