Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the Hulk TV show intro and ask:
- At what points do you feel like you wish you could go from a normal mild-mannered person to an intense Hulk monster?
- How do you typically handle your anger?
- To what degree do you think people may or may not like you when you are angry?
- To what voice or advice does Banner/Hulk listen?
- What voices should we or can we listen to when we are angry?
Read Acts 9:1-20 before watching the Bible Background Video and asking:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing