Before the Session
Facilitator: In advance of the session
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Listen to the FaithElement podcast for this session.
- Have pencil and paper ready.
- Collect a pile of shoes for use in the Introduction to the session.
- Use the social media prompts on this session’s webpage to help youth begin engaging the session them ahead of their gathering.
- Be prepared to show a web site to the group (see below).
Before the session, collect a pile of shoes, if possible. Start by having everyone take off their shoes and placing them in a pile at another end of the room, to which you can add your extra pile of shoes. You may want to have something that keeps the pile of shoes out of view, at first. Form two teams, having each choose a volunteer to serve as their first “detective, then tell the group:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing