Before the Session
Facilitator: In advance of the session
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Listen to the FaithElement podcast for this session
- Make sure to have a cell phone available.
- Have paper and pens available.
- Use the social media prompts on this session’s webpage to help youth begin engaging the session them ahead of their gathering.
Have your entire group stand and move to one end of your meeting space and choose a volunteer to come to the front of the room. For larger groups, choose up to 3 volunteers. Tell everyone else that you want them to pose for a photo, in any crazy manner they wish to pose, but that they will need to hold the pose for a little while. Once they are ready for their photo, take a picture of them with a cell phone and encourage the volunteer to study the group as closely as they want while the group holds the pose.
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing