Before the Session
Facilitator: In advance of the session
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Listen to the FaithElement podcast for this session.
- Have ready an index card and pen for each person.
- Use the social media prompts on this session’s webpage to help youth begin engaging the session them ahead of their gathering.
Watch the “Cloudy with a chance of meatballs” video and ask:
– When have you pretended to be something that you are not and why?
– What do you think would happen if you publicly proclaimed the person that you think you really are and why?
– In what ways does the ability to know or be known by others affect your relationships with other people?
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing