Before the Session
Facilitator: In advance of the session
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Listen to the Faithelement podcast for this session
- Use the social media prompts on this session’s webpage to help youth begin engaging the session them ahead of their gathering.
- Have pencils and paper available for each participant.
Play “Two Truths and a Lie”. By selecting a volunteer to come up with three statements about her or his self. Two of the statements need to be truth and the one of them will need to be a lie. After all three statements, have the group vote to decide which of the three statements is a lie, then have the volunteer reveal the truth and allow another volunteer to start the next round by sharing three statements of his or her own. Play as many rounds as time allows, then ask questions like:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing