Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the Faithelement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media)
Share this BBC story about Ashley Madison with the group and ask:
- What most stands out to you in this story and why?
- Who do you think are the “bad actors” in this narrative and why?
- What do you think is going to be the eventual outcome of this story?
- What lesson do you think this event teaches us about the ideals we proclaim versus the reality behind them?
Read James 2:1-26 and watch the Bible Background Video for this passage.
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing