Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Just, Just, Father, Father” clip and ask:
- How often do you see people pray like this?
- Why does it seem like certain people pray all the time while some people are never called upon to pray?
- To what degree does praying make people fear that they look silly, and why is that?
- How might we help people feel more comfortable in their public prayers?
- What sorts of things are better prayed for in public than others?
- In what ways might some of us pray in private that we would never do in public?
Have someone read aloud Luke 18:1-8 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing