Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Show the “Thankful” video (stop at 3:14) and ask:
- How does this video make you feel and why?
- At what point have you experienced the kind of gratitude that you see in the video, and how did God bring you to that point?
- What do you think is the best part of giving thanks, whether through a special holiday or in our daily lives?
- How do you typically show thanks when you’re really feeling grateful?
- In what ways does proper gratitude relate to our faith?
Have someone read aloud Luke 17:11-19 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing