Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Lottery Winning Husband” and ask the group:
- How do you feel about this incident and why?
- What do you think is going through the abandoned spouse’s mind as she deals with this?
- Why might someone deliberately make their spouse homeless?
- What does this incident say about the character of the people on both sides of the issue?
- In what ways does our faith dictate to us how greed and generosity are supposed to work?
Have someone read aloud Luke 16:19-31 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing