Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Start by watching “Marley’s Ghost” and asking:
- How many versions of this scene do you think you’ve watched in the past and which is your favorite?
- Why is this scene so important in setting the stage for the rest of the story?
- Who have you known or at least hear of who might be in Bob Marley’s position?
- What kinds of things do we do that forge “chains” of regret for the future?
- How does someone break the pattern that forges such chains?
- If you or someone you know needed to be visited by some ghosts to be set straight, what kinds of ghosts do you think might show up?
Have someone read aloud Luke 14:25-33 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing