Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Carl Meets Russell” movie clip and ask:
- How well do you think this relationship started?
- What do you think of Carl sending him “snipe” hunting?
- For those of you familiar with the movie, in what ways does Russell’s determination, “bless” Carl?
- What important relationship in your life started as poorly as Carl and Russell?
- What clues might you see to know a relationship will be important even if only for a brief time?
Have someone read aloud Luke 1:39-55, then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing