Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “End of the World” music video and ask:
- To what degree are you prepared for a zombie apocalypse or the end of the world as we know it?
- What are some popular ways in which people are preparing for the end of the world?
- From your perspective, which sorts of things would seem like the end of the world, when they really were not?
- Why do you think that end of the world scenarios in our media are such popular ones?
Have someone read aloud Mark 13:1-8 then play Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing