Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Swedish Chef” commercial and ask:
- How appetizing does that special of the day sound?
- How long do you think it took Henrik Lunqvist to learn to understand “Muppet Swedish?”
- Why can we only understand the Swedish Chef when he is angry?
- Understanding that it a gift from God to understand people when others do not, how should this insight and wisdom to see things others miss be used?
Have someone read aloud 1 Kings 2:10-12; 3:3-14, then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing