Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the Dear Kitten video and ask the group:
- What the common names for someone who imitates everything someone else does?
- How would you explain a mirror to an animal?
- To what degree did the older cat even understand the concept of a mirror?
- How might you describe to other people the love and majesty of God?
- In what way is explaining that like a cat trying to explain a mirror?
Have someone read aloud 1 John 5:7-13 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing