Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the No Annoying Sounds movie clip and ask:
- What were some annoying rules you grew up with?
- Why do you think those rules existed?
- How did those rules help you and how did they hinder you now?
- How can you tell when a rule is loving or when it is not loving?
- What can we do to overcome the annoying people that we find hard to love?
- How do you handle situations with annoying rules?
Read 1 John 5:1-6 and continue by sharing the Bible Background Video and asking your group:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing