Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “Watch the Lamb” video and ask:
- How do you feel about this video and why?
- In what ways is Passover different now than in first century?
- If, in first century, you lived more than sixty miles from Jerusalem, how would you bring an unblemished lamb to sacrifice?
- What do you know about Simon of Cyrene?
- How do you imagine you would feel If you had been made to carry the cross?
Read Mark 15:1-47, then share the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing