Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Share the “Happy Wanderer” song and ask:
- What makes this skit “work” as a concept?
- If someone gave you the choice, where would you like to wander these days and why?
- Since a lot of people love the view from mountaintops, what do you think makes them so popular?
- What does a mountaintop symbolize, in your experience?
- What do you think it means to have a “mountaintop experience,” and why are such experiences important?
Have someone read aloud Mark 9:2-9 then play Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing