Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Start by showing the FlashMob “Hallelujah…” video or the Flash Mob “Somebody to Love…” video and asking:
- How might you feel if you were an audience member at a flash mob, like one of these?
- What do you think it takes to prepare to stage one of these kinds of events?
- How do you think the participants were able to keep what they were about to do a secret from the rest of the crowd?
- When has someone kept a “good” secret from you, and how did they pull it off?
- When have you done something good for someone else in secret?
- In ways is love related to working mysteriously over a long period of time?
Read together Romans 16:25-27, then share the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing