Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Share the “Exact Instructions Challenge” and ask:
- How do you feel about this video and why?
- It is noted in the comments that the process depicted here is exactly what it’s like to program a computer. What do you think leads to that conclusion?
- In what ways does your life work like this process of making a sandwich?
- Who tends to give you instructions on living, and how do such instructions work out?
- What would be the benefit of or problem with having our lives well-programmed?
- How do you think this video relates to our understanding of faith?
Have someone read Psalm 119:33-40 then play the Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing