Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the “2 things” TV deleted scene and ask:
- While Fitz and Simmons, in this TV scene, were literally separated in terms of time and space, how would you feel being so far away from people you care about?
- What are you two things you fear the most) assuming you can limit that to only two)?
- What might make it hard to limit or define the things that we fear the most from the wide array of choices?
- Why are we afraid of people with power who can damage us physically?
- How do you respond when someone tells you not to be afraid when there seems like legitimate stuff to fear?
Have someone read aloud Matthew 10:26-39 then play Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing