Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Play the Apostle’s Creed video and ask:
- How much of this creed could you recite from memory?
- Why do you think many churches recite it as part of their services?
- What sounds odd to you in this creed?
- Why do you think creeds were written in the first place?
- What would you change in this creed to make it easier to say or sing in contemporary language?
- Why is it important to say what we believe?
- What experiences in our lives make us depend on what we really believe to stay the course?
Have someone read aloud 1 Peter 3:13-22 then play Bible Background Video and ask:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing