Before the Session
- Have the Bible Background Video ready to view.
- Review today’s scripture text and the session activities to help better facilitate the discussion.
- Encourage your group to listen to the FaithElement podcast ahead of the next session (Share the link via email or social media).
Start by playing the “Hunting for Breakfast” movie clip and asking:
- What is your favorite breakfast and why?
- What would drive someone to work as hard for food as the Croods did?
- How do you think they overcame their fear of dying to do this day after day?
- What did they have confidence in to press on with living as the Croods?
Read Ephesians 1:9-23 and watch the Bible background video before asking:
The content you are trying to access is included in the Faithelement Premium subscription.
If you are already a member, login to access all resources.
Become a member today and get access to the full collection of resources and helps for every session!
Learn about Subscribing